Budapest – here I come, hopefully :-)
I just got the following invite from Microsoft, it looks like a great event, hopefully someone will pay for me to attend
Steve, register and join us in Budapest for the Microsoft Europe Partner Architect Forum!
Please join us May 23rd – May 25th 2005 for the Microsoft Europe Partner Architect Forum in Budapest. This conference is being held at the Hilton Budapest WestEnd Hotel, a stylish contemporary hotel on the Pest side of the city, near the city’s major attractions such as the Parliament, Opera House, Heroes’ Square and St Stephen’s Basilica.
The Forum is a gathering of 100+ Senior Solution and Infrastructure Architects from the leading global system integrators and technology partners in Europe. Refreshments will be served during registration the evening of Monday, May 23rd at the hotel from 18h30-21h.
The event is focused on providing a roadmap of Microsoft technology strategy with an emphasis on mapping architecture to product direction.
What makes this forum unique?
- Designed for Global System Integrators and Technology Partner Architects by the Microsoft Partner Technology and Architecture teams.
- Topics chosen based on relevancy to your role and business.
- Provides end-to-end technology roadmap around three themes.
- Aims to help the partner architect to understand how to leverage the Microsoft platform now while preparing for the near future.
- Opportunity to network with your colleagues and counterparts at Microsoft including European and Redmond based Microsoft architects, and the technical partner team.
The format of the forum includes keynote sessions and track based informational sessions.FORUM TRACKS:
Infrastructure:Overview and roadmap of Management, Security, Windows Server System, and the Dynamic Systems Initiative.
Integration and Development Strategy:Overview and roadmap of Interoperability, Enterprise Application Integration and BizTalk, Enterprise Tools, and Web Services.
Information Worker and Desktop Strategy:Overview and roadmap of Office System solutions, Portals, Smart Client, and Collaboration.