A strange weeks holiday
This week was meant to provide me with a well earned rest, we planned to go to Arnside (South Lakes) for 4 nights, what actually happened:
- Thursday : Tessa gets virus infection, fever, sickness and diarrhea
- Friday : Stephie gets the same infection
- Saturday : Stephie and Tessa still ill
- Sunday : Stephie and Tessa still ill
- Monday : Tessa and Stephie both on the mend
- Tuesday : The day we go to Arnside : Anna very ill, I stay at home with her, Debbie takes Jenny, Stephie and Tessa to Arnside. I get crippling stomach spasms for 5 minutes but it goes away
- Wednesday : Anna still ill, I need to go into Hospital for some checks, Jenny Starts to feel ill but is still enjoying the holiday
- Thursday : Anna feeling better, we both go to join Debbie and the kids, it’s wonderful to be together
- Friday : I collapse twice, with sickness, very high fevers and joint and muscle pain, we have to come home a day early, Debbie has to go back on the train to get the second car
- Saturday : Jenny is ill and staying in all day, everyone else is feeling better, I still have a fever but I do most days anyway so it’s no big deal.
- Sunday : the forecast is sunny
So in summary – 1/2 a days holiday, still Arnside is wonderful, I am so glad we discovered it.