Sametime 7.5 podcast
- Why is Sametime 7.5 NOT “just another chat client”?
- What are some of the reasons you’ll want to upgrade from older versions of Sametime?
- Discussion of the new role-based security architecture
- The new Sametime plugin architecture, some neat things you can do with it, and talk of a forthcoming online Sametime Plugin Catalog
- Improvements in the Sametime Meeting Center
- How will we need to upgrade? Clients first? Servers first? All at once?
- Options available for telephony and connectivity to other chat networks via the RTC Gateway
Sametime is my favourite Lotus product by far and I have high hopes that 7.5 will finally be good enough to win me away from Trillian with the Sametime plug-in!