How do I do this in Lotus Notes?
I quite like Lotus Notes, sort of grown accustomed to it over the years, but it’s handling of tasks really frustrates me. This is what I want:
- Most of my tasks come in via email
- When an email arrives that I want to turn into a task I want to click a button – Create Task
- I want the email moving to a folder called tasks
- I want a new task creating from the body of the email
- I want a doclink to the email to be inserted at the top of the task, so that when I have finished the task I can respond to the original distribution list with completion information
- Ideally I would like another button that allows me to delete the task and also the associated email
Anyone know how I can setup this simple workflow, or maybe offer some suggestions as to how it could be approved further?