Skip to content
My typical working day
- I get up at about 7:30 and have breakfast
- Then before 8:00 I start working, normally I try and get some good quality work done for about 2 1/2 hours
- By 10:30 I am ready for a break, so at that point I print off some reading material or download it to my tablet
- I then go for a walk and usually end up at one of my nearby beachside cafes, where I settle down for lunch, and review whatever paperwork I have taken with me, and then wander home for about 12:00 – 12:30
- I then try and get another 2 1/2 hours work in until about 2:30
- Then I go for another walk, usually to my local health club and spend about 30 minutes swimming, probably spend 15-20 minutes reading and then head back home, usually arriving at about 4:00.
- I try to get another hours work done then and then have tea with my wife and four kids
- Depending on kids activities then I will generally get another hours work done sometime before bed.